First Menu

Second title

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Kyle Richards to Get Tested for Breast Cancer, Gives Thanks to Angelina Jolie

Kyle Richards to Get Tested for Breast Cancer, Gives Thanks to Angelina Jolie

 

Kyle Richards Pose

 

"I lost my Mom to Breast cancer & am embarrassed to admit that I've been too scared to get tested," the 44-year-old wrote Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast member wrote. "I feel differently today #AngelinaJolie."
Richards says she has a test lined up in the coming days.
Jolie has inspired millions since sharing her tale.
She wrote in the op-ed that she chose "not to keep my story private because there are many women who do not know that they might be living under the shadow of cancer," adding:
"It is my hope that they, too, will be able to get gene tested, and that if they have a high risk they, too, will know that they have strong options."
It looks like Kyle has taken those words to heart. Let's hope many others do the same.