First Menu

Second title

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Katy Perry’s Madonna disaster


Katy Perry’s Madonna disaster


Katy Perry dyed her hair black after an attempt to bleach her locks like Madonna went wrong.
The 'Firework' singer has been dying her hair black since she was 15 and Katy - who is naturally blonde - admitted she only turned to the darker hue after a bleaching disaster.
Speaking in a video to promote her July Vogue cover, she said: 'I've been dying my hair black since I was 15. The whole reason I dye it is that I was 15 and I chopped it all off. I had it bleached blonde like Madonna and it didn't look right so I bought a box of hair dye and dyed it all black and never looked back.'
Katy also admitted she is insecure about certain aspects of her looks.
She said: 'My brows and my eyes, I think, are what frame my whole face. I have all right lips and all right cheekbones, but they're no showoffs. If I get my brows and my eyes right, that really sets the whole face.
'My skin used to insecure about my skin.