First Menu

Second title

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kristen Bell: I stick to workouts



Kristen Bell: I stick to workouts




Kristen Bell: I stick to workouts
Kristen Bell slimmed down by simply 'getting off her butt'.
The actress and her fiancé Dax Shepard welcomed their daughter Lincoln into the world in March, but the pretty blonde already looks svelte and gorgeous three months on.
Hosting the CMT Music Awards earlier this month, Kristen looked fabulous in a tight leather Zuhair Murad dress and the star let fans in on how she got her body back.
'I got off my butt and got to the gym,' she laughed to USA Today.
'I really have no secret, I started working out when the doctor told me that I could and I kind of put the pedal to the metal.'
Along with regular workouts, Kristen stuck to a healthy diet.
The 32-year-old made sure not to go over the top and simply upped her intake of fruit and vegetables while cutting back on dessert.
'I'm not doing anything unhealthy and I never would. But I'm trying to eat clean and keep everything on track as best as possible,' she explained.
Not content with showing off her figure in just one dress at the CMTs, the star changed her outfit four times throughout the show.
Her leather frock was followed by a floor-length black gown with cut-out detail, a flashy gold-and-silver mini-dress and a glamorous number with an encrusted bodice and flowing skirt.
'Those four quick changes caused some sweat,' she joked.
'I'm sure I dropped a little bit [of weight] during the show.'