First Menu

Second title

Monday, August 18, 2014

Mexican fans welcome a new season of the BBC hit and a new Dr Who as Peter Capaldi takes over role

The ¨TARDIS¨ landed in the Mexico City Sunday, part of a world tour to promote the new season and the new Doctor Who of the longtime BBC sci-fi series "Doctor Who."
New "Doctor Who" star Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman met to their fans premiering the new season's first episode.
The 56-year old actor said it was a fantastic experience could see the public reaction:
"I was watching you guys, watching this (1st episode of Dr Who new season) and It was so fantastic because we could see the screen and we could heard your screams and applause and I was so happy that you like what we had done.".....


Although the Doctor has changed, his companion has not. Jenna Coleman returns as Clara Oswald
Mexican Fans were excited to meet their hero. Santiago Gutierrez says he was surprised that they came here:....
"My heart is beating very strong, it was awesome. I believe it was something unique, Mexico...honestly I though, I really though this would be the last place they would visit, but now I know I'm not the only one of few, I saw there are many people. And I'm very happy to have attended this event that was sold out, I hope they come back."
During the event Capaldi and Coleman came out of the "TARDIS" and joked with their fans. They also answered questions......
 
"Doctor Who" is a science fiction series where The Doctor travels in the Tardis - a time machine shaped like an old-fashioned British police telephone booth. The show has remained popular over the years because of its flexibility. The Doctor is able to regenerate into new bodies and transport to any point in space or time.
Capaldi and Coleman have been on a world tour of seven cities across five continents in 12 days to promote the new season, which premieres August 23 on BBC America.
CLEARANCE DETAILS